Course Name National Certificate III in Barista
National Certificate III in Barista
- Observe personal and work place hygiene practices.
- Practice health, safety and security Practices.
- Provide effective customer care.
- Practice effective workplace communication.
- Perform computer operations.
- Develop Customer Service Fundamentals.
- Develop and Upkeep Industry Knowledge.
- Develop Coffee Knowledge.
- Prepare and serve coffee beverage.
- Perform basic maintenance of machine equipment.
- Perform basic cashiering and general control procedures.
- Practice Good Work Ethics.
- Working in a Team Environment.
Completion of Grade 6